As Business Objects Developer you will design and develop business intelligence and data management applications and systems using the SAP Business Objects platform. In this role, your responsibilities will include designing and developing systems that convert raw data into usable reports.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Develop business object Web Reports and enhance the universe in accordance to clients’ requirements.
- Understand business requirements through interacting with data analysts and end-users.
- Facilitate design and develop processes utilizing best standards.
- Develop solutions in accordance to client specifications.
- Resolve complex issues/defects arising in projects execution.
- Implement business objects development and testing.
- Conduct research and analysis to create innovative solutions.
- Setting up the auditing policies, and manage event and alerts related to CMS, Audit and Reporting
- Schedule reporting jobs from Instance Manager
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 8+ years’ experience designing and development with SAP Business Objects
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- College Degree or equivalent: B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent),